Add a Site |
OS Details |
Server Details |
Site Details |
Tech Bits |
In no particular order...
- Implement caching strategy.
- Refine DBI use for bindings and number of connections. Stored
proceedures would be nice.
- Use Mason's inheritance sensibly.
- Server string parsing needs to be tweaked some to reflect the nutty
range of strings out there.
- Historial data - create a table of summary stats over time.
- Sanitized version (no passwd, etc) for source release.
- HarvestNG - more sensible harvesting algorithm which will also have
the happy side effect of making it trivial to come up with an idea of
server, rather than vhost, data.
Copyright © 2000-2003 Rodger
Donaldson, except smutcraft logo, which is copyright © 2000 Alan